Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Rusalka is so damn cute

Not the most pleasant surprise if you know the context

I'm now playing Dies Irae for reasons you should already know by now. And lamenting the fact that I don't have the money or physical presence at Comiket to get this dakimakura. It's not the first time I started a game just based on an illustration. That and it seems to get pretty high reviews.

As normal, I didn't do any real productive work this summer. I should have finished LB! Saya route translation by now, but there is still two thousands lines left. If you follow Visual Novel Aer (I do), you now know the reason for that stall. 

After getting spoilers news about Ore Imo ending a few months back (Sankaku), I finally put in the effort to read the series. To my surprise, the anime capture a good part of the story, with minimal changes that I could accept. It's still quite funny to read that tone of Kyousuke, and laughs at the obscure references I recognize. It's almost like Nyaruko in that aspect. 
As for the ending (SPOILERS AHEAD).  


Enough of my rant on Ore Imo. The anime ending is coming out as I am typing, so let's see how they decide to make it. No expectations, but those scenes would make a good show.


On a funny side note, I helped two Japanese scientists on a tour after their conference earlier today, and they gave me a bottle of Japanese whisky. It's probably the closest I have ever got to an adventure game scenario. Playing Dies Irae has gotten me a little Chuunibyou.

Time for more Dies Irae.

No comments:

Post a Comment